Sweet Dreams

3:33 AM


hello snowflakes, today a girl from flickr made ​​me into a chibi version *-*
I was really very happy, this is the first time I won a drawing here in Second Life *-*
I'm happy! ^ ^. 
Look here my chibi version  <- 
*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆*:゚・:,。*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆

Thanks for making me cute Milky-chan 

                                               

Skin: INSITU - skin Alice- ton A- blonde
Hair: Rosy mood MESH hair / Kinako / Gold set
Eyes: INSITU - anime eyes Rose and black 
Blush: PANTSU*HUNTER animu blush [tintable]
Lipstick: .tsg. Raspberry ChapStick
Bikini: *Chromatica* - Kawaii Freebie -FREEBIE {market}
Coat: .tsg. Bunny Bomber-Mint x Pink
Glasses: 2PM. Bon bon glasses *gift* 
Necklace: PP - Pink Angel Collar
Hair tie: .tsg. Gigi Hairbow - Eyeball Rainbow (Group Gift L$350 to join) 
Stockings: .tsg. Princess Socks - Sheer Pink
Shoes: . Sweet Thing. Your Grace Heels (Slink Mid) @MudHoney
Bear: .tsg. Pegasus Huggie 
Unicorn mask: Alchemy – Unicorn mask @The Secret Affair
Skybox:Lo*momo rose balcony skybox (group gift)

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios