「Sweet Moment」

2:48 PM


First of all, my english is bad, i'm sorry for that!
Hello little snowflakes, a while since I've written anything that is not music for you ... I apologize for that, but really the music I post inspire me to make each new post!
It's been a productive time for me and Kaori, it makes me very happy, I love seeing the creations of Kaori's looks and helping with the production of her photos, posts that we do together ... I feel really happy to have the friendship of Kaori! >_<
Changing the subject a little, I do not know if you know, but Antielle store that sometimes posted in this blog belongs to Kaori  and her friend. It is a small, but very cute things store.
And in this store you can find the dress I am wearing, skins, accessories and much more besides free items made with great care to members of our group. *-*
Do not forget to go up there to check these products, I bet you'll love it!



BODY

SKIN: .tsg. V.I.P Skin Gift July 2013 - Sakura Skin (Vip group gift LS 350 to join)
EYES: .tsg. July 2014 Group Gift - Dark Skies Trio (Vip group gift LS 350 to join)
HAIR: [Due] Moon - Ginger pack (I love this hair!)

MAKEUP

BLUSH: (*ANGELICA) CANDY MAKE UP_HEART #doll RARE (old gacha) 
LIPSTICK: VCO - Plum tint ( Baby pink ) GACHA!

CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

DRESS: antielle. Marin Magique Acqua NEW!
NECKLACE:. Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar
NECKLACE: . Sweet Thing. Sad Stormy Cutie Necklace 
ICE CREAM: +Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - [Waffle Cone Hat] (old gacha)
BEAR: *katat0nik* (chocomint) Fox Doll GIFT @The Seasons Story 



You can find the dress in 4  colors pink, blue, green and yellow. The yellow dress is a gift. Hope you enjoyed the post, a kiss of snow I see you soon!
Taxi antielle. .





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios