「Please Protect My Soul.」

10:01 PM


「As blank knowledge
Sank deep beneath my skin
I knew that the truth
Was breathing in him
And I realized, that of course
I wasn’t a Unicorn
I was just a mere horse」

SKIN: VCO Skin _ MIHO
MOUTH: VCO _ Vampire Heart Mesh lip
HAIR: [LCKY] Dizzie @Oneword
CRACKED EYE: antielle. Diamond Virgin Eyes&Tattoo
HORNS: {Amai} Kanibaru Horns. - Liliandra Pink
FEET: Violent Seduction - Kirin Hooves (Pure)
OUTFIT: Sweet Thing.Unicorn Princess @C88
NECKLACE AND BRACELET: ALTAIR* Master's pet - sweet -RARE
BRACELET: .tsg. Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow @C88
NAILS:[CX] F Ring Claws (Pink)
HAIR ORNAMENTS: :[P]:-Muse Deco:// Heaven RARE
WINGS: PANTSU*HUNTER angel wing .pink roses. (closed shop x.x)
CLOUDS: .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Cloud Hug} (free) @ONEWORD:DREAM



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios