「Patience」

7:17 AM


「Shed a tear cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now 」

SKIN: VCO Skin _ MIHO
MOUTH: VCO _ Vampire Heart Mesh lip
EYES: Clemmm - Simple Green Eyes (GG, 33L$ to join)
HAIR: .EMBW. Ksi Hair .Natural HUD
TATTOO: { DATUM }Baroque @Jack or Jill 
EARS: PAZZESQUE - Little Cat Ears (free) 
EARRINGS: MG - Earrings - Love Surrender @With Love Fair 2015
WATCH: Meva Heart Rose Watch @With Love Fair 2015
GLASSES: Meva Heart Roses Sunglass @With Love Fair 2015
OUTFIT: [ SAKIDE ] Enchained Outfit @With Love Fair 2015
SOCKS: .tsg. Prissy Ruffle Socks - White
SHOES: *Epic* Creepy Dorothy Gales {Black} @Fashion Fair 2015

My favorite band *-*


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios