「ROSES FOR MY MASTER」

12:02 AM

"Will you be my friend in my dream?
Just take that pretty face I've shown me
Will we ever have that, baby
Just take that pretty face I've shown me

Are you my friend ?

Will you be my friend in my dream?
Just take that pretty face I've shown me."

HEAD/SKIN: VCO - Elf head 07 (gacha)
HAIR: [DUE] Breeze @Creepy Kawaii Fair 
SCRATCHES: antielle. Scratches!
NAILS HANDS: .tsg. Nails - Red Velvet @Cosmetic Fair
NAILS FEET: .EMBW. Chinese Style Red Nails 
EYE PATCH: *May's Soul* Eye patch boy RARE @FGC
NECKLACE: Violent Seduction - Floral Collar (Red) @Creepy Kawaii Fair 
PIERCING: .DirtyStories. Heart Nose Piercing (GG)
EARRINGS: "La petite fleur"Chirimen pierce
WINGS HAIR: . Sweet Thing. Demon Mini Wings @Creepy Kawaii Fair 
TAIL: . Sweet Thing. Black Neko Tail
DRESS: . Sweet Thing. Little Succubus MiniDress @Creepy Kawaii Fair 
BOUQUET: [[RH]] Old Rose Bouquet set -Gift- @Monkey Banana
SHOES: Blah. (Dangerous Rose Stiletto) Black @Creepy Kawaii Fair

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios